Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Update!

Well it looks like the fires are dying down. The Tea fire is now 100% contained, the Triangle Complex fire, and the Sayre fire are 75% & 70% contained, respectively. I haven't seen nearly as much Ash and smoke in the air as the last few days.

In other news Turkey Day is coming up! Which means, yes, more custody disputes, joy. It happens to be on the 27th of this month. So I will give 27 different things that I am thankful for. These aren't necessarily in order of importance.

I am Thankful for:
  1. The wonderful girl that I am dating.
  2. My health.
  3. My family.
  4. Our prosperity.
  5. My friends.
  6. The world isn't blown up.
  7. Chipmunks are cute.
  8. Disco is dead.
  9. I've got a whole lot of tamales to eat.
  10. Joe the plumber is still a plumber, and not a cabinet member.
  11. Lol cats exists.
  12. Ham Radio exists.
  13. That College is coming up soon.
  14. The internet is around.
  15. A zombie is not eating my brains.
  16. Two Zombies are not eating my brains.
  17. Hilary is not president.
  18. McCain/Palin are not going to be in office.
  19. Jack the ripper is dead.
  20. This is almost over.
  21. The VX-8 is almost out for the holidays!
  22. Homemade cookies.
  23. I have never been attacked by a man wielding a tongue depressor.
  24. There are only three left!
  25. Pirates and Ninjas may some day live in peace.
  26. Tom Cruise is a non-violent maniac.
  27. I finished this list!
Yea, I started to run out of things around 6...
73!

1 comment:

  1. Haha wow, that’s a lot of random things to be thankful for =D I don’t think I couldn’t come up wit tht many lol - Naomi

    ReplyDelete