Monday, December 8, 2008

Colleges are out of the way, sorta. I've applied to colleges in the bay area. So we will see what happens with college now, I'm leaving it up to fate. Whatever happens, will happen, and right now I can't change that. I've been thinking about junior college, it seems like a good idea for a year or two. Get the general Ed out of the way, and then apply to other more prestigious institutions. Maybe even use the junior college as a sounding board, to test different career ideas. Who knows, if I get into one of the colleges I applied for, then I will go there, if not a jc, in the bay area more than likely.

It has been stressful lately, and I have been looking for ways to relax. I've spent almost a full week doing minimal work on school. I've been talking on the radio more as well, keeps my mind off of worrying about college.

Gotta do school, 73.

No comments:

Post a Comment